DEBUT DIARY: 1

legal, finally: part one

hi, i'm pauline. born on Nov. 28, 1996, and i'm finally legal! just as the title says. hoorah! a few years back, i never really intended to have my own debut (a tradition of celebrating a lady's 18th birthday in the philippines) due to practicality, hasslement, and maybe a fear for wanting to spend my parent's money for my own pleasure. things eventually got complicated and then this happened..my very own debut, or rather my mini celebration, as i'd prefer to call it. i have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. bear with me, i have a lot of photos to share. from the days before: the preparation, the set up, the photoshoots...to the day that was filled with nerves, getting ready, more set up, the weather, the friends, the family, the love, God's wonderful miracles, the party.

here are some of my pre-debut photos..

warning : this post is image heavy

having to wake up at 3 in the morning, taking off at 4, meeting with the rest of the crew at 5 in a far away meet-up place, arriving at 6 on one of the peak spots in antipolo, sitting while singing inside my head because i'm not allowed to move while they get me done for more than an hour, doing all sorts of running, jumping, walking, and more other poses that they tell me with the grasses pricking our skins, shoes, and long dresses for this pre-debut shoot was definitely one of the most exhausting yet best experience of my life. well, for one reason, i felt like a real model and an artist...and being one is sure dead tiring!

moving on to the day..day...day!

*cue the advertisement song pls*

ohhh you know...just me and mah sistahh makin' use of the overnight accommodation resources before the people arrrrrrrrive! (scroll down for more info)

the place was more incredible than i ever could have asked for.

aaand back at'cha, event!

the board meant the giveaway mason jars. but where have the jars gone?

this photo was taken at around 3? i guess? when i was actually supposed to have started with my hair and make-up already. however, due to some turn of events (the hmua were late because of some transportation issue)...this photo is now here. tadah! hahaha! (look on the brighter side of life and make the most out of what you have)

ps: these helium balloons have flashing leds inside. (just wasn't too obvious) i really wanted flying lanterns at first, but tagaytay didn't allow us to do that. and then these babies came on facebook. i cannot ask and thank God for more.

i forgot to mention that my "mini celebration" took place in tagaytay, which is a one-hour travel time from manila, that's why there were some transportation issues for the hmua. while waiting for the hmua to arrive, i was looking at our view of taal volcano and was thinking about how amazing God truly is. the world that He created is just simply beautiful.

and here is one of the ideas that succeeded (i suppose) which i'm actually pretty proud of myself. my photobooth! yay! but why that verse, you ask? Prov. 3:5-6 is my life verse, that is why.

and so it begins..(that's my hair artist right there!) ..i will be back in a few days to share with you part two of my "mini celebration."

this birthday celebration wouldn't have been possible without you guys! special thanks to:

pre-debut venue: sierra madre / pre-debut stylist: lifestyle by feliz / photographer: Teki Diaz / pre-debut make-up artist: Jean Tan / pre-debut hair artist: Kim Santos / venue: clearwater house / hmua: Shayne Salgado / gown: Joji Aguilar / event stylist and catering: passion cooks / event organizer: aunt Marites & co. / invite printing: print divas / Cake: Tourist cakeshop / mason jars: my splendid specialtites / bus transportation: fmr / overnight accommodation: bali village hotel resort & spa / helium led balloons: led balloons / transparent tents: tentworld / the best emcees: Sharie See, Kimiko Sy, & Nichole Chua / ivy piedad for recommending / our God / my family - dad, mom, sis, and bro (special mention to the best mom ever!) / to everyone who came / my la familia (as i'd like to call my friends) / i love you all.

couldn't ask God for more because He even gave me more than what's enough. each and every one of you are amazing! and God, YOU are more than enough for us (you & me), indeed! thank You.

Write a comment

Comments: 70
  • #1

Janet (Tuesday, 13 January 2015 05:55)

This is amazing!!! can't wait for part two!

• #2

Megan (bonito) ;) (Thursday, 15 January 2015 01:31)

HI!!! YOU LOOKS SOOO GORGEOUS, STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL :DDD!! I AM SO HAPPY TO BE THERE AND BEING IN YOUR ADVENTUROUS LIFE!! :))))). SEE YOU SOON

• #3

misspaulinevintage (Friday, 16 January 2015 00:02)

Hi Janet! I can't wait to share it with you guys either! Xx

• #4

misspaulinevintage (Friday, 16 January 2015 00:05)

Hi Megan!! You are such a sweetheart, Meg! Thank you and I can't be any more blessed to have you in my life as well!! Please stop growing up. HAHHAA! i love ya! See you soon! Xx

• #5

Liza (Saturday, 17 January 2015 05:45)

Hi pauline, if you dont mind. How much is the venue rate there in clearwater? :)

• #6

misspaulinevintage (Friday, 06 February 2015 10:01)

Hi Liza!! From what I know it.. depends?? truth is sorry i don't remember their rates :( HAHAHA you may inquire thru their fb page or website tho! because yes, they have one. God bless! X

• #7

Anneton (Sunday, 08 March 2015 06:42)

I just realized how you are such an amazing person! this post is absolutely beautiful!!! Your country is such a wonderful place! the place looks superb!

• #8

Buy Cheap Facebook Likes (Monday, 09 March 2015 03:02)

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.

• #9

buying facebook likes (Wednesday, 11 March 2015 05:26)

I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.

• #10

baju couple (Friday, 10 April 2015 02:47)

very nice article and very inspiring, her picture is also very beautiful

• #11

Obat Tradisional Psoriasis Kulit Kepala (Friday, 04 September 2015 21:38)

Artikel yang anda bagikan cukup membantu saya dalam mencari informasi seputar kesehatan, terima kasih untuk informasinya sangat bermanfaat.

• #12

Cara Ampuh Menghilangkan Penyakit Kulit Psoriasis (Friday, 04 September 2015 22:30)

The information you provide quite satisfactory, thank you for sharing that knowledge for us all.

• #13

obat jantung koroner tanpa operasi (Friday, 11 September 2015 23:52)

The article you share enough to help me in searching for health-related information, thank you for the information very useful.

• #14

Obat yang Aman untuk Gastritis yang Sering Kambuh (Sunday, 13 September 2015 22:17)

We are very grateful to you for sharing useful information and knowledge into a new for us, keep improving your posting further with better

• #15

Obat untuk Penyakit Dispepsia (Monday, 14 September 2015 03:53)

article you create satisfying enough for me, hopefully more menginsfirasi again in the future, do not forget to also see my site

• #16

Obat Tradisional Kanker Paru-paru Stadium 4 (Monday, 14 September 2015 03:55)

• #17

Obat infeksi impetigo yang menular (Monday, 21 September 2015 02:13)

I've read articles that you created, not bad for my information to add, thank you

• #18

Cara mendeteksi kanker payudara sejak dini (Monday, 21 September 2015 02:50)

I like the article you shared, is very useful and helpful in finding information. Thank you for the information successfully gan ^^

• #19

Obat untuk virus rubella (Tuesday, 22 September 2015 02:10)

article that you create very useful and necessary information for many people

• #20

Obat untuk virus rubella (Tuesday, 22 September 2015 02:12)

article that you create very useful and necessary information for many people

• #21

Cara mengobati infeksi rubella pada ibu hamil (Tuesday, 22 September 2015 20:43)

thank you for sharing the information that interests us all, may be beneficial for many people who read it

• #22

Pentingnya minyak ikan untuk mengurangi resiko penyakit (Thursday, 24 September 2015 20:46)

we thank you very much to those of you who are already taking the time for the making of this article, so as to be useful for all of us

• #23

Obat Infeksi Tetanus pada Anak (Friday, 25 September 2015 03:53)

we really appreciate the article that you created, and the result is quite satisfactory, but should be repaired so that the results are a little bit more perfect

• #24

Cara Mengobati Infeksi Akibat Penyakit Dermatitis (Friday, 25 September 2015 23:11)

thank you for sharing to all people, may be the beginning of your success in achieving something, success continues gan ^^

• #25

Obat Eksim pada Balita yang Alami dan Aman (Sunday, 27 September 2015 22:19)

article that you create a very inspiring and as our solution solves the problem

• #26

obat herbal supaya sperma subur (Sunday, 27 September 2015 22:42)

• #27

Cara Menghaluskan Kaki yang Pecah Pecah (Monday, 28 September 2015 20:38)

we are expecting the next post can be loaded in detail in order to add aesthetics to the reader, but this time the articles I've read can also inspire me and add science to me

• #28

obat penyakit kawasaki pada balita (Monday, 28 September 2015 22:34)

thanks for sharing information about health, good article and easily listened to, thanks gan

• #29

Cara Terbaik Mengatasi Kulit Kepala yang Iritasi (Tuesday, 29 September 2015 03:59)

thanks for sharing information very memorable and rewarding for everyone

• #30

Obat Kulit Berair dan Ruam Merah di Tubuh (Tuesday, 29 September 2015 21:53)

article that you created quite so help me solve the problem, thank you for sharing to us all

• #31

cara memilih pembalut yang aman dan tepat (Wednesday, 30 September 2015 01:07)

information that you provide a very useful article interesting and useful, thank you very much for the information gan

• #32

Cara Cepat Menurunkan Trigliserida yang Meningkat (Thursday, 01 October 2015 02:12)

Thank you for sharing the information very interesting, do not forget to click also our article, hopefully useful

• #33

Obat untuk Meningkatkan Jumlah Trombosit (Saturday, 03 October 2015 01:08)

I think you made a hefty article satisfying hopefully better future, the spirit of gan ^^

• #34

Cara Mengobati Kista Ovarium Tanpa Operasi (Saturday, 03 October 2015 01:24)

thank you for the information, we are waiting for further information, may be useful...

• #35

Obat Herbal Gerd yang Paling Aman (Monday, 05 October 2015)

thank you for sharing of information useful for me and other people who read it, hysterical passion

• #36

Pengobatan Lupus Pada Anak Secara Tradisional (Tuesday, 06 October 2015 01:23)

of which I've read, it turns your article makes me memorable and found what I was looking for, thanks in advance

• #37

Cara Mengobati Gatal Eksim di Selangkangan (Thursday, 08 October 2015 01:15)

I think your article is pretty good and really helped me in solving a problem, continue to increase again, and do not forget to visit our website :)

• #38

Obat Untuk Menyembukan Luka Di Vagina (Thursday, 08 October 2015 03:58)

The article you share very interesting to note, thank you for sharing and we wait for the next article

• #39

Cara Menyembuhkan Luka Caesar dengan Bahan Alami (Friday, 09 October 2015 20:23)

posts that you make pretty good and I can understand, teus increase again, good luck brother, do not forget to visit my website too, thank you ^ - ^

• #40

Obat Tradisional Cacingan pada Anak (Sunday, 11 October 2015 20:28)

articles you post that you make can greatly help me in solving a problem, continue to increase again

• #41

Obat Di Apotik (Friday, 16 October 2015 01:37)

thank you post articles that are very useful for me, hopefully in the future, better yet, do not forget to visit my site

• #42

Obat Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi Untuk Ibu Hamil (Friday, 16 October 2015 04:29)

I think the article you gave a very interesting and helpful, we will wait for the next article. continued success gan

• #43

Obat Di Apotik (Monday, 02 November 2015 02:42)

your article was so good to be listened to, I middling satisfied with your post, do not forget websait see also our "drug in pharmacies" GOODS TO NEW PAY!

• #44

cara mengobati jantung rematik (Sunday, 15 November 2015 21:35)

Thanks for the information glad to be back to visit this blog, greetings success. Do not forget to visit our blog back

• #45

obat tradisional tuba falopi (Wednesday, 18 November 2015 23:41)

Thank you for the information so cool . Do not forget to visit our blog . keep the spirit

• #46

obat tradisional penyakit burut pada anak (Wednesday, 25 November 2015 03:13)

Thanks for sharing information about health, good article and easily listened to, thanks gan

• #47

cara mengobati gatal di vagina dengan cepat (Friday, 27 November 2015 19:28)

• #48

Obat penyakit jengger ayam pada wanita (Sunday, 29 November 2015 19:55)

I think that you post articles that are very useful for all those who read it, do not forget to read also our article

• #49

Obat yang aman untuk menghilangkan psoriasis pada ibu hamil (Friday, 11 December 2015 20:03)

thank you for visiting our website, your article is also very useful for us.

• #50

obat tradisional luka bernanah pada anak (Friday, 11 December 2015 21:20)

• #51

Obat Alami Gatal Di Selangkangan Saat Hamil (Saturday, 12 December 2015 01:06)

Thanks for the information, I'd like to share an article you really helped me in finding solutions to natural healing.

• #52

Obat Alami Gatal Di Selangkangan Saat Hamil (Wednesday, 16 December 2015 00:57)

I think that you share the article enough to be interesting, thanks for sharing health information may be useful

• #53

Obat untuk luka di bibir vagina (Thursday, 17 December 2015 22:16)

• #54

Obat Psoriasis (Friday, 18 December 2015 00:02)

go to visit and share with others

• #55

Cara mengatasi nyeri kanker payudara stadium 1 (Tuesday, 22 December 2015 20:11)

visit our website, help to share, thanks

• #56

OBAT BUAH ZAKAR BESAR SEBELAH (Monday, 28 December 2015 20:01)

Treatment of testicular great next to permanent cure drug use ace maxs large testicles next most efficacious, the most powerful and free from side effects, which you created the article is very useful to us, do not forget also help share our article, thanks

• #57

Obat pembersih rahim setelah keguguran (Wednesday, 30 December 2015 03:27)

websites are very nice and interesting to note, thank you to visit and revisit other websites

• #58

Obat Untuk Mengeluarkan Sisa Keguguran (Tuesday, 05 January 2016 00:06)

thank you for listening to our article, hopefully useful information and we are waiting for further information

• #59

Obat untuk kantung/buah zakar yang besar sebelah (Tuesday, 05 January 2016 20:09)

I agree with article you, Because it can giving information useful to companies. dont forget to share it to other again, thanks

• #60

Cara mengobati penyakit kulit psoriasis vulgaris (Wednesday, 06 January 2016 00:11)

thanks for your visit to my website, i hope this article can give information it amazing for you. do not forget for sharing to other :)

• #61

Cara cepat mengobati jumlah sel darah putih yang naik (Friday, 08 January 2016 20:22)

thanks for his attentions, we like you article, dont forget share this article to other

• #62

Cara Mengeluarkan Sisa Rahim Pasca Keguguran (Saturday, 09 January 2016 03:06)

article you write and share very interesting to read and I like. Hopefully you convey information useful and we wait for the next article

• #63

cara ampuh atasi miss v becek saat berhubungan (Monday, 11 January 2016 02:55)

• #64

Cara Mengobati Peradangan Pada Testis (Wednesday, 29 June 2016 23:20)

Thanks for the information gan, who will share the article very helpful and useful to us, thank you very much

• #65

Obat Patah Tulang Kaki Pada Kecelakaan (Saturday, 27 August 2016 05:01)

I want to sell traditional medicine, perhaps there is interest

• #66

Patah Kaki Pemain Bola Pada Pria (Wednesday, 31 August 2016 02:57)

I understand about an article thanks

• #67

posisi seks yang membuat pria tahan lama (Thursday, 01 September 2016 20:08)

thank you very much for the information you provide, success is always

• #68

ramuan paling ampuh penyakit multiple myeloma (Monday, 24 October 2016 02:13)

thanks i understand about your articel

• #69

ramuan paling ampuh penyakit multiple myeloma (Monday, 24 October 2016 21:33)

thanks i understand

• #70

liebeszauber (Monday, 12 December 2016 12:48)

liegen lag gelegen leżeć