SURVIVAL KIT + TIPS
because midterms and finals are coming up so soon (well, at least for me)..here's a little midterms survival kit for you guys.
1. nuts : these nuts are very good for your brain. instead of chips, why don't you snack on much healthier food like nuts or fruits?
2. yoghurt with fruits : try to eat before you leave. breakfast is the most important meal of the day. trust me it would help you think better during exams.
3. scrunchies : i don't know for you but for me, i like to tie my hair high up in a bun while studying for the exams. honestly, i don't want those bangs getting on my way.
4. water : now this you shall not forget. you have to keep yourself hydrated all the time in order to think properly.
5. highlighters : these sharpies are great for coloring those important terms. they've hit me big time. fell deeply in love with each one of them.
6. pj's : jump in your most comfy outfit (pj's/oversized tee with leggings for me)
more tips : take frequent breaks every 30 mins to an hour. stretch and breathe. you can even check your instagram, twitter or facebook; it may serve as a breather. lastly, don't forget to pray.
just do your best and God will do the rest. pretty sure you'll do well, you awesome person, you!